Parity Analysis - Practice part
Task - Determine configuration of a parity-based RAID
Parity analysis helps you get more information about a parity-based RAID, namely:
- whether all disks are present;
- catch a hotspare disk, if any;
- identify certain RAID6 configurations.
In the task:
Download disk image files
- download four disk image files,
- use all the tools of content analysis, including parity analysis, to
get as much information as possible about the array.
4 disk image files compressed to a ZIP archive, 410 MB
What we did in this situation
For a reference point, see what we did and what we were able to figure out - download PDF with our notes
Continue to test